Business News Latest headlines for business news around the world.
- Iran is calling for the U.S. to be thrown out of...at 3:03 pm
Iranian state media is calling for the U.S. World Cup soccer team to be thrown out of the 2022 tournament in Qatar.
- Walmart overtakes Amazon in shoppers' search for...at 1:47 pm
Retailers are battling for shoppers' eyeballs and wallets amid an unusual holiday shopping season clouded with sky-high inflation.
- Black Friday online sales top $9 billion in new...at 1:47 pm
Consumers spent a record $9.12 billion online shopping during Black Friday this year, according to Adobe.
- Tech companies begin rerouting critical chip...at 1:39 pm
Semiconductor chip suppliers are among companies starting to send more cargo to trucks ahead of a potential freight railroad strike.
- UK property demand slides 44% after...at 8:33 am
Demand for U.K. homes has nearly halved, but property firm Zoopla says it sees a "shake out" rather than a "crash" in property markets.
- China might not make major changes to its Covid...at 8:07 am
Groups of people in China took to the streets over the weekend to vent their frustration, built up over nearly three years of stringent Covid controls.
- Protests against Covid controls erupt across Chinaat 3:01 am
Rare protests broke out across China over the weekend as groups of people vented their frustration over the zero-Covid policy.
- Adidas employees raised concerns about Ye's...at 10:32 pm
The CEO and other senior leaders at Adidas discussed the potential fallout from its relationship with Kanye West as far back as four years ago, one report said.