Business News Latest headlines for business news around the world.
- PGA Tour star Jon Rahm signs on to join...at 12:26 am
Jon Rahm, the defending Masters champion, signed on Thursday to leave the PGA Tour for Saudi-backed LIV Golf.
- Lululemon shares fall as retailer gives tepid...at 11:02 pm
Lululemon struck a positive tone about the holiday shopping season on Thursday, but its fourth-quarter guidance came in light of expectations.
- Retail lobby group's retraction of key crime...at 8:03 pm
The National Retail Federation walked back a claim that organized retail crime accounted for nearly half of all shrink losses because the data point was flawed.
- Ferrari's $400,000 Purosangue is a dream to...at 7:55 pm
The Purosangue, its name meaning "pure blood" or "thoroughbred" in Italian, comes with a 7.5 liter, V-12 engine.
- Biden administration asserts power to seize drug...at 7:37 pm
The Biden administration unveiled a new framework outlining the factors federal agencies should consider in determining whether to use march-in rights.
- McDonald's to open first CosMc's spinoff...at 7:37 pm
The burger chain is positioning CosMc's as a fast, convenient way to grab a pick-me-up snack or coffee.
- Facing fines, cluttered aisles and late-night...at 7:16 pm
The retailer said it will put more workers in the front of the stores, slow down store openings and step up efforts to keep merchandise in stock.
- 2023 was the least affordable homebuying year in...at 6:37 pm
California metro regions ranked as the least-affordable areas, while Midwest metros were the most affordable, Redfin said in a new report.