Business News Latest headlines for business news around the world.
- EV maker Lucid announces $3 billion raise from...at 9:30 pm
Lucid is raising $3 billion via a secondary stock offering, including about $1.8 billion from the Saudi fund that controls the automaker.
- This startup wants to curb fast fashion by...at 9:18 pm
The startup By Rotation aims to end the fast-fashion market and challenge clothing rental competitors by helping users rent out their own closets.
- Advance Auto Parts shares plummet 35% after...at 8:44 pm
The auto parts supplier blamed its Q1 results on higher-than-expected costs, inflationary pressure, supply chain problems and lower, unfavorable product mix.
- Nordstrom tops Wall Street's first-quarter sales...at 8:43 pm
The high-end department store reaffirmed its full-year outlook and posted a surprise profit on an adjusted basis.
- Dollar General shareholders pass proposal to...at 8:40 pm
A shareholder proposal to improve worker safety at Dollar General by conducting an independent audit passed during the retailer's annual meeting Wednesday.
- American Airlines raises profit forecast thanks...at 8:35 pm
American Airlines expects unit revenues to come in better than previously expected for the second quarter.
- 'The Little Mermaid's' box office will say a lot...at 6:53 pm
Disney's live-action remake of "The Little Mermaid" had a solid opening weekend, but the film's longevity at the box office will depend on word of mouth.
- MLB will broadcast San Diego Padres games after...at 3:21 pm
Bally Sports San Diego, owned by the bankrupt Diamond Sports, will no longer air Padres games beginning Wednesday.